Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Greece (Athens - Santorini - Rhodes)




We left Paris this morning fairly later than expected because of the shuttle service arranged by our hotel was late. We planned to leave at 6 but the shuttle only came at 6am, but this is still acceptable lol!!! As compared to my parents', theirs came 1 hour later than the time they arranged with the hotel. Luckily they managed to get on board despite having a false flag of terror attack in Paris CDG airport.

The flight we took was Eurowings, not a bad airline TBH. However, we do find the flight attendants to be kinda racist on our Dusseldorf - Athens flight. Yeah... you got me right, flight attendantSSSSS; not just my girl friend got shouted by her rudely, but another greek boy also got shouted the same way and shoved them back to their seats claiming that the front toilet is only for the cabin crews ( the senior flight attendant did saw the incident acc to my gf but she ignored); the same female flight attendant was smiling all the way from head to toe towards other European passengers anyway.


In flight meal wasn't filling, its just half a sandwich, 200ml of milk and 1 mini pack of gummy bear.

these Haribo Airparade gummies are quite cute tho...

We reached Athens airport around 3pm, called an Uber to fetch us to our airBnb stay. It was the first time I was being asked to fill in a form, stating that I am renting this car and this driver was just helping me to bring the rental car to airport only. Even though the driver kept reassuring me that its fine, I am signing this form just because of some government policy and i can keep this paper afterwards, I was still being skeptical with all these LOL! As I noted that I “have to pay” a sum of 60 euros for 1 day rental!! 

I was told that if some taxi drivers found out that Uber drivers are picking up passengers from the Airport, they might block the car and it could be really troublesome to them. So, keeping this paper kinda protects them from being assaulted bla bla bla…





No comments:

Post a Comment